Courtney Taddonio – Copywriter
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
You know when your teacher asks you to write a story about your family, or your day at school, or maybe even something imaginary? I get to do that every day, but I do it for companies that want to sell their products. I come up with fun ideas, then I put those ideas into words that you read on your computer.
2. What is the last book you read?
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. I’d recommend it.
3. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
A photo I took last summer from the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park, Maine. It’s the highest point along the North Atlantic coast, and a pretty gorgeous view.
4. What is the last movie you went to see?
Moonrise Kingdom. It was wonderfully weird.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Does bacon count as a lunch meat?
6. What are your favorite smells?
The ocean. Hot coffee. Chocolate.
7. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
I’m a dancer—tap dancing has always been my favorite style.
8. Are you afraid of anything?
Yup. To name just a few: bears, wolves, mysterious diseases, sharks, strange bugs, and never-ending hiccups.
9. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Greece, Iceland, and Northern Italy.
10. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Twitter. There’s something I just love about seeing a tweet from a friend right next to one from the New York Times, Huffington Post, or, let’s face it, a Kardashian.